Me...

My photo
first hai:) Name:um..I think some of yah know mah name:D Age:secret Fave thingies: writing poems or painting and running Luv running ^.^,luv to laugh,talk and last but not at least like the colour blue; luv: NeverShoutNever, Lady Gaga o.O,Kesha etc . :D luv nature :D I SPEAK:eNGLISH,fRENCH, A LITTLE BIT OF GERMAN AND JAPANESE,and of course, romanian. I luv playing shoter games like MicroVolts and LUV BLOGGING HOPES: to make a lot of friends bla bla bla ( kidding ) ^>^ "If you judge people, you have no time to love them..." Want you to know that My own room is my sanctuary. It's full of all the things I love, all the bits of my past that make me who I am and the only place I feel safe when I get depressed. I can't look anywhere in there and not see something that brings back a good feeling. So there my inspiration comes... Being a big dreamer doesn’t mean that you walk around with your head in the clouds. It means that you’re seeking a purpose for your life and it means that you’re becoming fulfilled in the process. And so I’m a dreamer... Love to draw, love to write, love to think, love to believe, but more than all, love to BE... XD